列表样式

[复制链接]

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2006-4-17 13:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[Point=2]

But wait, there’s more (styles) … Table Styles in Excel 2007
请耐心等待,将有更多的样式……Excel 2007中的列表样式

Last post we looked at Cell Styles – both the changes we made to the feature as well as the set of Cell Styles that will ship in the Office public beta. Today, I wanted to revisit another (completely new) set of styles that are part of Excel 2007 – Table Styles.
在上篇文章中我们介绍了单元格样式——对单元格样式功能所做的改变将在Office Public Beta中发布。今天,我想再谈谈Excel 2007中另一组(全新)的样式——列表样式。

Long-time Excel blog readers will remember I already described Table styles to a large extent. There is a whole category of posts on Tables (new to Excel 2007) here, and there is a post on Table Styles specifically here, so folks might want to read those posts as background. Essentially, Table Styles provide a way to quickly format an entire table using a preset style definition. It is similar in concept to the AutoFormat feature Excel had in the past, with a couple key differences:
Excel博客的读者应该记得我已经深入地讲述过列表样式,点击这里可以看到介绍列表(在Excel 2007中的新特性)文章的完整的目录,其中一篇专门讲述列表样式的文章见这里,你可以先阅读这些文章作为(了解列表样式的)基础。实际上,列表样式提供了一种应用预先设置的样式来快速格式整个表格的方法,与Excel原有的自动套用格式功能相似,主要的不同是:

• Table styles are dynamic, not a one-time formatting operation, so the formatting associated with the style behaves intelligently through many table actions – addition or deletion of rows or columns, sort, filter, etc.
• 列表样式是动态的,不只是以前的格式化操作。即格式与样式能在列表的操作中协同工作——添加或删除行或列,排序,筛选等等。

• The UI for applying styles – galleries in the ribbon, just like Cell Styles – is a big step forward. This is a great example of the kinds of benefit the ribbon brings to Excel.
• 极大的改进了用于操作样式的用户界面——(列表样式)在ribbon(工具栏)的galleries(图形目录)中,就像单元格样式一样。这是ribbon(工具栏)能使Excel更易被操作的一个极好的例子。

• They are part of a broader set of work that includes cell styles, chart styles, PivotTable styles, and document themes. As I have mentioned a few times, the goal of all this work is to make it fast and easy to create professional-quality, consistent-looking documents.
• 列表样式和单元格样式、图表样式、数据透视表样式以及文档主题一样,提供一组更便于操作的功能。正如我已多次提过的,我们所做的一切工作的目标都是使用户能快捷的创建具有专业水准和外观协调的文档。

• There will be a healthy variety available. Excel 12 will ship with ~50 table styles out of the box, and users will be able to vary the colours used by the style, so users will have hundreds of styles available with one or two clicks of the mouse. If none of the built-in styles tickle your fancy or suit your presentation, you will be able to create your own custom styles which are sharable with others.
• 有大量各种各样可用的样式。Excel 12将发布约50种列表样式,并且用户能对(相同的)样式使用不同的颜色,因此,只需通过一次或两次单击就可得到上百种可用的样式。如果你不满意这些内置的样式或者它们不适合你的演示文档,你能创建自定义样式并与他人分享。

I wanted to do two things with this post. First, show you the styles we will ship in the public beta (and we would love to hear feedback on what you see), and second, show you an example of the various elements turned on and off.
在这篇文章中,我想介绍两方面的内容。一方面,展示我们配置在Office Public Beta中的样式(我们乐意听到您对它们的反馈意见);另一方面,举例说明(在列表样式参数选项框中)开启或关闭各参数(选项复选框)后的结果。

Here is a screen shot of the Table Style gallery fully expanded. Notice the styles are organized into three groups – light, medium, and dark. Generally, there are a few different designs in each category, which are presented in a number of different colours (the colours are from the document theme). We did a bunch of user research and testing in this area, and what we found is users, in general, did fairly straightforward formatting of tables, and they wanted a reasonable selection of colours.
下图是所有内置的列表样式gallery(图形目录),这些样式分成三类——浅色,中间色和深色。在每类中有一些不同的设计,显示一些不同的颜色(这些颜色取决于文档主题)。在这方面我们进行了一些用户调查和测试,发现用户一般运用相当简单明确的表格格式,并且他们想有恰当的颜色供选择。

If you change the document theme, you get a whole different set of colours to choose from, so getting lots of variation – in this case more subtle Table Styles – is quite simple. (You can also see how the table colour automatically updates when the theme is changed, as would any other styles in the document … Cell, Chart, etc.)
如果你改变文档主题,你将能得到一整套不同的颜色并从中选择(列表样式),从而能相当简单的得到一些不同的更多精妙的列表样式。(你也能看到当文档主题变化时列表颜色如何自动更新,就像在文档中的任何其它的样式如单元格样式、图表样式……等等。)

Of course, it is also easy to build your own custom styles, should none of the built-in ones suit your work.
当然,若内置的样式都不适合你的工作,你也可以很容易的创建自己的自定义样式。

While I think the thumbnails do a pretty good job at communicating results, I wanted to give you a sample of what is possible out of the box, so here are a few examples of tables with different table styles applied. I have tried to include a few from each category (light, medium, and dark).
用一个实例简略地描述如何做一项完美的工作。下面有一些被应用了不同列表样式的表格,是我尝试从每个颜色类别(浅色、中间色和深色)中选择一些而制作的。

Just like Cell Styles, Table Styles change when you change the Document Theme. Here is the same spreadsheet as in the previous screenshot with a different Document Theme selected (two mouse clicks). The Table Styles are the same, but the colours have changed, giving me a whole new set of formatting to choose from. We are shipping about 20 Document Themes and 50 Table Styles, so that gives users 1,000 looks to choose from even before they create their own Table Styles and Document Themes.
就像单元格样式一样,当你变化文档主题时列表样式跟着变化。下面是前面测试过的同样的电子表格在选择不同的文档主题后的结果(两次单击鼠标)。列表样式是相同的,但是颜色发生了变化,提供一整套新的格式供我们选择。我们配置有约20个文档主题和50个表格样式,因此,可以提供给用户选择约1000种外观去创建他们自已的列表样式和文档主题。

One last thing to note is that the styles change as you turn on and off different formatting elements. Specifically, users can turn on and off Table Headers, Total Rows, Row Banding, Column Banding, and First Column and Last Column emphasis. The user interface to turn these elements on and off is located beside the Table Style gallery on the Table Tools tab.
不得不提的事情是,列表样式的变化是按照你开启和关闭不同的格式参数来进行。具体地讲,用户能开启和关闭表格标题、汇总行、给行加条纹、给列加条纹、突出第一列和突出最后一列等选项。列表样式参数选项框在用户界面中位于列表工具框中列表样式gallery(图形目录)的旁边。

When the users turns these elements on and off, the thumbnail preview in the Table Style gallery changes accordingly. For example, if you turn off row banding, and turn on first column and total row, the choices now look like this.
当用户开户和关闭各参数时,列表样式gallery(图形目录)中的简洁预览就会相应地变化。例如,关闭给行加条纹,并开启突出第一列和汇总行后的列表如下图所示。

The final thing I want to show you today is some samples of tables that have different elements turned on and off. The 9 tables below are all the same Table with the same Table Style applied, but I have turned on and off various elements of the table. You can see how easy it is to move from a simple matrix without labels to a Table that looks like it belongs in a textbook.
最后,展示一些开启和关闭不同参数后所得到的列表的例子。下面9个表格是相同的,并应用了相同的列表样式,只是我开启和关闭不同的参数。正如你所看到的,很容易就将一个没有标签的简单表格转变成看起来像教科书一样的表格。

That’s it for today. We would love to hear your feedback. Tomorrow, PivotTable styles.
今天就介绍到这里。我们将乐意听到您的反馈意见。明天,介绍数据透视表的样式。

Published Thursday, March 30, 2006 10:05 PM by David Gainer

注:本文翻译自http://blogs.msdn.com/excel,原文作者为David Gainer(a Microsoft employee),Excel home授权转载。严禁任何人以任何形式转载,违者必究。

[/Point]

非常感谢Kevin的帮助和指导!

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-17 13:03:16编辑过]

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2006-4-18 18:12 | 显示全部楼层
这个比过去有了很大的提高.

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2006-4-21 23:54 | 显示全部楼层

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2008-12-12 16:10 | 显示全部楼层
[广告] VBA代码宝 - VBA编程加强工具 · VBA代码随查随用  · 内置多项VBA编程加强工具       ★ 免费下载 ★      ★使用手册
恩,漂亮了么。不过都是样式的范畴,越来越漂亮了,不知道因此老总们是否会付更多的MONDY
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

手机版|关于我们|联系我们|ExcelHome

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:50 , Processed in 0.031007 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.