[复制链接]

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2006-7-27 11:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖已被收录到知识树中,索引项:图标集
本帖最后由 chrisfang 于 2014-3-15 10:53 编辑

A bit more on Icon Sets – answers to Biff’s and Harlan’s questions
关于图标集的更多信息——回答Biff和Harlan的问题

Since a few of the comments that were made on the last post  were more easily answered with pictures, I thought I would just go ahead and make a new post out of it.  (I have answered the other comments in the comments section of the previous post.)
因为上次发表的帖子的一些建议用图片来回答更容易一些,所以,我想我得另外发一篇新帖子来回答这些问题(我已经在上篇帖子的留言部分回答了其它建议)。
1. Biff commented “That 2nd screencap with all those icons applied looks like a real mess. I would not want to see that in any of my spreadsheets.” 
1. Biff留言说“第二幅截屏中,应用的那些图标看上去实在有些乱。我不想在我的任何电子表格里面看到这个样子。”
Actually, Biff, my example wasn’t the greatest – that is not how I suspect that most people will use Icon Sets in the wild, it was something I created rapidly for illustrative purposes.  You may have noticed that there was an option on the Icon Set Formatting Rule dialog to “Show The Icon Only”.  I suspect we will see a lot of that – in the internal reports and documents we have seen from dogfood use around MSFT and our beta participants, I would say that 75% of what we see is just the icon.  Here are a few examples.
Biff,实际上,我的示例不是最好的——我想大多数人不会是那样使用图标集的,它是我为了示范目的而快速创建的东东。你也许注意到图标集格式规则对话框里有个选项,可以选择“仅显示图标”。我想我们将看到很多这样的例子——我们已经看到在MSFT和我们beta版的试用中的内部报告和文档中,我要说,我们看到的75%是只有图标。这里有一些示例。

关于图标集的更多信息

关于图标集的更多信息

关于图标集的更多信息

关于图标集的更多信息

2) Harlan commented “I think the bigger problem is that the icons appear left-aligned in the cells. I'd be surprised if most users wouldn't associate the icons closest to the numbers with the numbers. A quick glance makes it appear that the value 35 for Measurement 6 in column One has an associated exclamation point rather than a checkmark. 
2) Harlan留言说“我想较大的问题是图标左对齐显示在单元格里。如果大多数的用户不会将图标和挨得最近的数字联系起来的话,那我才会真的感到意外呢。一眼看上去,好像在列’One’和行’Measurement 6’中的数值35与感叹号联系在一起,而不是对勾号。
I don't see how icons would be useful without aligning themselves with their corresponding values more closely than with the contents of adjacent cells. Given that it's also useful to have the icons align with each other in each column, the ideal would seem to be for icons to align to the left or right of left or right aligned cells and automatically indent the cell contents to make space. Treat centered and the other horizontal alignments the same as general: align icons on the right for numbers and on the left for the other types (and for general, change cells' horizontal alignment to right or left as appropriate for the cells' type and indent).
如果不将图标与它们相应的数值挨得比临近的单元格内容更近一些的话,那么我看图标不会有什么用处。假设图标在每列中彼此对齐也有用处的话,理想状况是图标应该可以自动在左对齐或者右对齐的单元格中进行左对齐或者右对齐,并且,单元格内容自动缩进以确保空间。将居中和其它横向对齐处理为常规:数字类型的将图标对齐在右边,其它类型的对齐在左边(对于常规,基于单元格类型和缩进更改单元格’横向对齐为右或者左’)。
This raises the question how these icons would align vertically if they were in cells that wrapped to multiple lines OR were in rows with greater than needed row height. They should either match cells' vertical alignment or always be centered.”
这提出了另外一个问题,如果多行单元格合并了或者行高大于所需行高的话,图标将如何竖直对齐呢?它们应该要么和单元格的竖直匹配要么总是居中对齐。”
Good feedback – the folks on the feature will think about it.  Again, I suspect that either the numbers wont be shown, or they will be a column of numbers that are easily identified with the icon (as in the above examples).  In the final implementation, the icon will line up with the text in a cell, and the icon will follow the cell’s vertical alignment.  Since Icon Sets can only be applied to numerical values, so text wrapping will not be an issue.
很好的反馈——本功能组的成员将考虑它。再次强调,我想要么不显示数字,要么它们会是一列容易与图标鉴别的数字(参见上面的示例)。在最后的实施中,图标会和单元格中的文本整齐排列,图标会遵循单元格的竖直对齐。因为图标集只能应用到数值,因此文本换行不会是个问题。

Published Thursday, May 11, 2006 10:00 PM by David Gainer
Filed Under: Conditional Formatting

注:本文翻译自http://blogs.msdn.com/excel ,原文作者为David Gainer(a Microsoft employee),Excel Home 授权转载。严禁任何人以任何形式转载,违者必究。

[此贴子已经被Kevin于2006-7-31 14:55:36编辑过]

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2007-2-11 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
[广告] VBA代码宝 - VBA编程加强工具 · VBA代码随查随用  · 内置多项VBA编程加强工具       ★ 免费下载 ★      ★使用手册

学习

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2007-8-10 09:55 | 显示全部楼层

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2008-2-21 11:31 | 显示全部楼层

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2008-10-6 20:38 | 显示全部楼层

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2008-10-10 20:48 | 显示全部楼层

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2008-12-17 21:00 | 显示全部楼层
恩,所谓的更多内容似乎是介绍了开发者主要对图标对齐的思考。大家说是不是这样,呵呵。我们了解就可以了,似乎没有什么实际用处

TA的精华主题

TA的得分主题

发表于 2020-9-28 09:06 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

手机版|关于我们|联系我们|ExcelHome

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 15:45 , Processed in 0.050811 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, MemCache On.